A bit about myself
Born 22 years ago in Uppsala (🇸🇪), lived in Paris (🇫🇷) for a few years, and now calling Amsterdam (🇳🇱) home.
I have a lot of interests and I love to learn new things. I like to say I'm on the polymath's journey. On this corner of the web, I'm documenting what I learn.
In my free time, I love to read, do sports, explore new places, and spend time in nature.
What I'm doing now
- Learning: web development & experimentation.
- Sports: tennis, football, bouldering, and scuba diving.
- Reading: The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea.
PersonalityINTJ-A Myers-Briggs: introverted, intuitive, thinking, judging, assertive.
- Curious: always learning something new. I like to tinker and explore intersections between disciplines. As a result, I enjoy projects that utilize a broad set of skills.
- Analytical: continuously striving to form evidence-based opinions and make data-driven decisions.
- Creative: beyond my fondness of art, I think in first principles and approach problems from their roots. That often means thinking outside the box.
- Organized: methodical in my work, everything has its place.
- Overextending myself: often carried away by my curiosity, I get excited about lots of things and sometimes spread myself too thin.
- Perfectionist: I sometimes spend a lot of energy perfecting things that don't need to be perfected.
See my favorite books.